May 29, August 28, and November 20, 2022
Times: Coggeshall Farm Museum is open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
MEMBERS ONLY | Select Dates ONLY
Coggeshall Farm Museum extends the privilege of bringing their dog on select dates throughout the year to members of Coggeshall Farm Museum and Old Sturbridge Village. Dogs must be registered before visiting, see below for more information. Not a member yet? Join now.
Upcoming Dog Days:
May 29, 2022
August 28, 2022
November 20, 2022
IMPORTANT: Before coming to Dog Days, you must register your dog(s) here and send us proof of rabies vaccination and license. Each part of your dog’s registration will be valid until the respective end dates that you entered. When your dog receives an updated rabies vaccine or has their license renewed, please fill out a new Dog Days registration form. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Members – have you attended a Dog Day in the past? Send us photos of your dog enjoying Coggeshall!
Dog Days Policies:
In order to be eligible to participate in Dog Days at Coggeshall Farm Museum, the following policy will be enforced:
- Owner of the dog must be a current member of Coggeshall Farm Museum or Old Sturbridge Village. “Guest” dogs, those not belonging to the primary holder(s) of the Coggeshall Farm or Old Sturbridge Village membership, are not eligible for entrance. Entrance to Coggeshall is extended to dogs only, no other animals.
- Owner/member must show valid paper dog license as well as proof of rabies vaccination via the form below.
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash and under control at all times while on Coggeshall Farm Museum property.
- Members are responsible for their dog’s behavior while on the property. Please be respectful of interpreters and other visitors who may not want to interact with dogs.
- Dogs are to be accompanied by owner/member at all times. Dogs may not be tied and left unaccompanied by anyone under the age of 16.
- Dogs are not allowed inside of any exhibit building.
- For the safety of other visitors as well as other animals, please keep dogs away from livestock including pigs, sheep, and chickens.
- A plastic bag will be issued to every owner/member upon arrival to clean up after their dog while on Coggeshall Farm Museum property.
- Any violation of this policy will be reported to Coggeshall Farm Museum staff, who may ask the owner/member to leave with their dog. The member’s rights to Dog Days may be revoked.
Register Your Dog(s) For Dog Days:
IMPORTANT: Due to processing time, we appreciate your efforts to submit this form a week in advance. However, if you are visiting Coggeshall Farm Museum within 48 hours of submitting this form, please bring paper documentation of license/rabies vaccination for each dog with you to present at the Visitor Center when you arrive.