Friday mornings, June 17th - August 26th
Times: 10 – 11 AM
Cost: Included with standard daytime admission ($10 for adults, $5 for youth ages 4-17) or with Coggeshall Farm Museum membership or Old Sturbridge Village membership
Once a week, come help our garden thrive. Kids of all ages are invited to help Coggeshall staff with weekly chores in the gardens! Kids will weed, water, plant, harvest, and compost with our Farmers and Educators. As the season changes, kids will learn new things about historical agriculture and modern botany.
Things to Know:
- This program runs from 10:00 – 11:00 am on Friday mornings, June 17th to August 26th
- These classes are included with the price of admission or an active membership, no pre-registration is necessary for the class. Purchase standard daytime admission here. Guests taking advantage of Free Town Fridays can also participate!
- Classes meet in the Lake Kitchen Garden
- Please plan to stay near your child during the class
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org